SUNWAYMAN T21CS is a medium-sized rechargeable side switch tactical flashlight especially designed for professionals who need extremely high performance thrower light, such as military, searching, hunting etc. Built with a tail tactical switch as well as a side one, equipped with uniquely designed circuit and operation system, this light is able to realize two different dimming modes to fully satisfy your using habit. T21CS utilizes creative charging system and it can be charged no matter the flashlight is turned “on” or “off”, simply plug & charge, very easy and convenient.
Brand-new technique, authentic military specification Type III- hard anodized body and frosted exterior, the T21CS is extremely solid, abrasion-resistant and with extraordinary hand feel. Fitted with premium CREE XM-L U3 LED, the max output reaches as high as 600 lumens. By utilizing newly designed SUNWAYMAN reflector, T21CS has powerful thrower light, long shot, perfect spot and ideal beam pattern. T21CS comes with low-voltage indicator lamp, effectively protect the battery and flashlight. The brand-new dual-system rechargeable side switch tactical flashlight T21CS is your ideal lighting tool for work, exploration, search and much more.
● CREE XM-L U3 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
●Tail cap tactical forward clicky switch, slightly depress the side switch for different output modes:
one turbo mode, three constant output modes, hidden strobe, slow strobe, police strobe and SOS functions(below is the output and runtime of using one single 18650).
Turbo mode : 600 lumens
Three constant output modes: 350 lumens (2.4hrs) – 75 lumens (12hrs) – 8 lumens (104hrs)
● Constant current circuit, constant output;
● Effective range of 300 meters;
● Intensity: 24000cd;
● Uses one single 18650 or two CR123A/RCR123A/16340 batteries;
● Built-in charging module, can be applied to one 18650 battery, NOT 16340 or RCR123A batteries;
● Working voltage: 3~8.4V;
● High quality metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern;
● Dimensions: 153.8mm (length) x 41.3mm (head diameter) x 30mm (tail diameter);
● Weight: 163g(battery excluded);
● Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, solid and stable construction;
● Military specification Type III- hard anodized body;
● Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard;
● Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts;
● Tactical tail cap press button switch for momentary on;
● Accessories: charger, holster, O-ring, rubber cap, plug, lanyard.
● Tactical tail cap press button switch: half depress the tail cap switch at any mode for turbo mode; release to return to the original status. Fully-depress the tail cap switch to lock the turbo mode. Under any mode, continuously half-depress the tail cap switch for more than three times, and fully depress at the last time for strobe mode.
● Switching of two dimming modes: when the light is turned on by fully depressing the tail cap switch at any mode, depress and hold the side switch twice (each for more than 2 seconds), the light will slightly flicker and when the flicker stops, the dimming mode is switched successfully.
● Dimming mode 1 (default): correctly install the batteries, depress the side switch once for turbo mode (after 5 minutes’ turbo mode, the light will go to high mode automatically to avoid over-heat). With the flashlight on, depress the side switch to change the mode, and one press for one mode. The output modes cycle through “Turbo/High- Mid- Low- Off”.
● Dimming mode 2: depress the side switch to turn on the light at turbo mode. Depress and hold the side switch for all output modes cycling through “Turbo/High- Mid- Low”, release to lock your desired mode. Depress the side switch again to turn the light off.
● At any mode, quick double click the side switch for strobe mode, double click it once more for SOS mode. At any mode, half depress the tail cap switch for turbo mode, fully depress it to lock this tactical output. When the light is at turbo mode, depress the side switch once for police strobe, and depress it again to return to turbo mode, and by double clicking the side switch, the light will enter slow strobe. Release the tail cap switch for the original output status before depressing it.
● Dimming mode 1 is the default setting. In the condition of the dimming mode 2, after taking out the batteries, it will return to dimming mode 1 automatically.
● T21CS has memory function, it always memorizes the output mode before switching it off in the condition of not power off (strobe modes are excluded).
● To avoid accidental activation of the flashlight which wastes battery and the flashlight longevity, the T21CS is designed with side switch lock-out function, operation details as below:
● When the tail cap switch is not locked, shortly depress (within one second) the side switch once, then depress-and-hold it for more than two seconds, the side switch will be locked out; perform the same operation to reactivate the flashlight.
**Only Single Package fee for multi items in single invoice**
**Please visit www.eTorchShop.net for more information**